Weddings at Westby House Inn
“Westby House offers beautiful Wisconsin wedding venues to choose from”
Planning your wedding in Wisconsin? Looking for La Crosse, WI wedding reception venues or outdoor wedding venues in the Viroqua area for your special day? Begin your happily-ever-after in one of the most unforgettable all inclusive Wisconsin wedding venues with a beautiful indoor or outdoor wedding at Westby House Inn. Our charming and historic inn is the perfect venue for intimate weddings with its historic charm and elegant tenor.
You will have your choice of a ceremony inside our Victorian-style inn or in the beautiful outdoor garden gazebo (up to 40 guests). Our indoor and outdoor wedding venue near Lacrosse, WI is unlike traditional wedding and reception venues. Unlike most wedding venues in Wisconsin, you’ll also receive exceptional service that takes care of every detail for you. From the flower arrangements, to the officiant, we guarantee you will hardly have to lift a finger during the wedding planning process.
Our on-site restaurant is available to you if you wish to have your special day catered by us. We offer a wide variety of reception dinner options for even the pickiest of eaters on your guest list.
We are thrilled that you have considered us for your Wisconsin wedding. We look forward to making your big day one to remember!
You and your guests will also find plenty of things to do in Wisconsin from our Free Driftless Area Vacation Guide.
Why not make your wedding venue your honeymoon destination, as well? Our romantic and private guestrooms are perfect for couples.
We offer two all-inclusive wedding packages in Wisconsin to help you plan your memorable day:
I Do’s and Sweet Memories Package
Eternity begins in style with the “I Do’s and Sweet Memories” package. Our exceptional service assures you a wedding of elegance through an array of personalized services. This package hosts the perfect wedding that is small, intimate and romantic and completely arranged for you by our wedding coordinator. A beautifully designed bouquet, to a cake reception are merely a few of the services we offer in the package. Your first day of I Do’s will be the beginning of unforgettable Sweet Memories. Package includes all-inclusive wedding ceremony plus two nights lodging for the bride and groom. This package is perfect for couples who want a small Wisconsin wedding, elopement, or couples who wish to renew their marriage vows.
- Your ceremony will take place either inside the Westby House Inn or outdoors in the Wedding Garden Gazebo located on the property. Our staff will perform the setup and takedown of the venue. The wedding party of the bride and groom may consist of one or two witnesses, or may include the parents or up to 4 close friends for the ceremony for a total of 6. Venue is available for a 1.5 hour time frame with additional hours at $75.00 per hour. Essential last-minute bridal preparations are also handled in style with a separate powder room available to you one-hour before the ceremony. Plan your ceremony during the hours of 1:30pm and 5:00pm.
- An officiator will perform the civil ceremony. Upon request, religious, cultural, or vow-renewals can also be performed.
- Music of your choice from our music collection will be played for your processional, recessional and background music. You may also provide your own ceremony wedding music.
- Toast to your new beginnings with champagne, and relish the sharing of a delicious tradition of a simple tiered wedding cake following the ceremony. To custom design the wedding cake of your dreams, you will select from an array of cake flavors, and decorations. The setup and takedown of the Reception Area will be handled by our staff.
- A bridal floral bouquet arranged in a classic one of a kind style with a matching groom’s boutonniere and that will complement your color scheme and floral selection. A floral package for the witnesses and family members is available upon request. Corsages, hairpieces, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers are also available in an upgrade package.
- Our wedding coordinator can assist in your marriage license details if needed. Reminder, this process requires a little extra time as waiting periods vary from State to State.
- The “I Do’s and Sweet Memories” package is complemented with two nights in the room of your choose and based on availability. During your stay, relax and enjoy fresh fruits and cheeses and a bottle of wine in your keepsake Westby House logo wine glasses. Some of the room details to pamper you may be a whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, or a king bed. Awaiting your palette each morning of your stay is a full gourmet breakfast that is served in the main house of the Inn.
- Package Cost: $2575.00 inclusive. Ask your wedding coordinator for information on adding a wedding rehearsal or dinner to this package. Saturday or Sunday weddings are an additional $150. Holiday & holiday weekend weddings are an additional $250. Your package is non-refundable with full payment at time of booking.
- Other services at the Westby House Inn may include you inviting as many as 35 guests to the ceremony. A $15 per guest attending will be accessed. The Inn can also cater reception/dinner options for up to 35 wedding guests. Inquire with your wedding coordinator.
Everlasting Love Package
A wedding should be an occasion in which today’s treasures become tomorrow’s memories. The “Everlasting Love” package offers you to say the “I Do’s Only”. This package hosts the perfect wedding that is small intimate and romantic and completely arranged for you by our wedding coordinator. We ensure you a wedding that is filled with refined elegance and dazzling style. This is the perfect setting for elopements or vow-renewals. Cherish your “I Do’s” and celebrate your future with everlasting love. This package is:
- Your ceremony will take place in an elegant decorated area either inside the Inn, or outdoors in the Wedding Garden Gazebo located on the property. Share your “Everlasting Love” while you say “I Do” by inviting up to 30 guests.
- Essential last-minute bridal preparations are also handled with style. A separate powder room will be available in one of the Inn’s guestrooms.
- You provide a wedding officiate or we can arrange one and add it to the package for a fee. Upon request, religious, cultural, and commitment ceremonies may also be performed.
- Music of your choice from our music collection will be played for your processional, recessional, and background music. You may provide your own music for our amplified music system.
- Toast to you new beginnings with a champagne reception for you and your guests following the ceremony. Relish the sharing of a delicious tradition of a simple tiered wedding cake with your guests.
- Our wedding coordinator can assist in your marriage license details. This process requires a little extra time as waiting periods vary from State to State.
- Package Price: $850.00. Saturday or Sunday weddings are an additional $150. Holiday & holiday weekend weddings are an additional $250. Your package is non-refundable with full payment at time of booking.
- The wedding location will be available to you for two hours. If you would like to stay longer than the two hours, the added hourly rate is $75.00. Ask your wedding coordinator for information on adding a wedding rehearsal or dinner for you and your wedding guests. If dinner is reserved, the restaurant will be available for 1.5 hours, with a $75.00/hour beyond the 1.5 hour time frame. The Inn offers wine, beer and cocktails at additional costs.
- Other services at the Westby House Inn may include you inviting an additional 20 guests to the ceremony. A $10.00 per guest attending will be accessed. The Inn can also cater reception/dinner options for the entire guest list. Inquire with your wedding coordinator.
Testimonials From Our Happy Couples!
Testimonial from the 11/11/11 Bride & Groom as posted on our Facebook page:
Some people pass through this world
And leave it just as they found it.
But people like you take the time
To do special things for others
They make the world more beautiful.
Thank you so much for making our day special!
-Sincerely Rich & Patti
Testimonial from the Mother of the Bride:
“Mike & Marie, thank you both for all you did to make my daughter, Selle’s, wedding day such a wonderful day! From the garden gazebo, to the house, and the food ~ there is not one thing we would have changed. It all was truly outstanding! You both are the best!!”
Testimonial from the Bride and Groom:
“Best decision we’ve made as a couple, was to get married at the Westby House. Mike & Marie “treated” us to everything we needed and made the day spectacular. Would recommend this to anyone. Have never seen a house so nicely decorated or hosts so willing to serve. Thanks so much.”
-Mike & Amie
Testimonial from Lori & Eric:
Marie & Mike, “We would like to thank you again for a wonderful wedding! You helped make all the details fall into place and perfect in every way. The dining room setting was perfect (down to the flowers and cake) and absolutely beautiful! Thank you for such a special memory.”
-Lori & Eric
Testimonial from our February Couple:
Hi, thanks Marie,
I would like to thank you for sharing the Westby House with us for our ceremony. You made it seem effortless. All we did was call you and you took care of the rest of the details. Being a second wedding for both of us, we wanted to keep it simple, with a few family friends but also wanted it very classy. We definitely accomplished this by having it at the Westby House. It was very intimate and personal and we received many compliments on the beauty of the ceremony. Thank you for working with us, especially when we had to change the date! It was truly beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to hold our special day. Thanks again.
-Ann and Irwin Shattuck
We Can Host Your Rehearsal Dinner!
Here are testimonials from parents of the Groom:
Marie and Mike: We wanted to thank you again for the wonderful job you did with our son’s wedding rehearsal dinner. The wine, dinner and dessert were all delicious, made even more special by the elegant atmosphere and excellent service. It was a memorable evening and we look forward to visiting with you again in the future.
-Cindy and Carl, Maple Grove, MN
Dear Marie & Mike, Many thanks for making our June 24th rehearsal dinner such a success. The beautiful set tables, delicious food, fresh bread,wine, and fantastic cheesecake made us so very sure we had selected the “best”! – You!! You paid so much attention to all of our details over the past 4 months, we felt as if you were not so much a business as you were “friends” trying so hard to help make this dinner special. Everyone felt “at home” and so comfortable.
-Sincerely, Luc & Angie Brookfield, WI
Our all inclusive wedding packages in Wisconsin are specially designed to ensure your wedding day is a memorable one. For your Wisconsin wedding choose Westby House Inn and explore our two beautiful Wisconsin wedding venues on our property to make your special day even more special!